Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox settings for downloads are all "always ask", but Firefox still download and open epub

On 11/25/18 8:48 PM, 😉 Good Guy 😉 wrote:
On 26/11/2018 01:37, WaltS48 wrote:

I need a link to a site with a file I can download, to test Bo's problem.

Try this link:

<https://pressbooks.com/sample-books/>

There are many samples of ePub files.

Thanks. When I click any of the "EPUB" links the dialog box opens asking me if I want to "Open with" or "Save File", selecting to save and clicking "OK" saves the file to my Downloads Folder.

However, "Do this automatically for files like this from now on" is greyed out and I'm not able to enable the preference.
--
OS: Ubuntu Linux 18.04LTS - Gnome Desktop
Crooked Ivanka - Lock her up!