Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox settings for downloads are all "always ask", but Firefox still download and open epub

On 11/25/18 8:16 PM, 😉 Good Guy 😉 wrote:
On 25/11/2018 23:25, WaltS48 wrote:

Nothing there. What do you have for that file in your settings?

See this picture:

https://i.imgur.com/Djh1Mp0.png <https://i.imgur.com/Djh1Mp0.png>

If you don't have this entry then you can add it by:

1) Try to open the file using Right-Click >> Open With >> Choose your App
2) When you get a dialogue box to ask you what do you want to do with the file, Choose the action AND ALSO make sure you tick the box that says "Always do it blah blah blah ......"

This will add the entry and FF will remember this action.

Let me know if you want another picture about that check box to remember the action.

Good luck.

I know how to add it.

I need a link to a site with a file I can download, to test Bo's problem.

--
OS: Ubuntu Linux 18.04LTS - Gnome Desktop
Crooked Ivanka - Lock her up!