Web lists-archives.com

Re: Mozilla DeepSpeech

On 11/21/18 6:57 AM, Heverton Anunciação wrote:
Good morning

I have the following doubts about this project "Mozilla DeepSpeech"

1st) is already Portuguese (Brazil) language available ?

2nd) is there any website on web where I can simulate the usage of Mozzila Deepspeech? uploading a MP3file as sample

regards

1) I think you could look here. <https://github.com/mozilla/DeepSpeech/wiki#where-do-i-get-pre-trained-models>

or follow the directions to make your own model file.

2) You can find more information here. Might be a better place for your questions or you might find them already answered.

<https://discourse.mozilla.org/c/deep-speech>
--
OS: Ubuntu Linux 18.04LTS - Gnome Desktop
Crooked Ivanka - Lock her up!