Web lists-archives.com

Re: Replacement for "Use bcc: Instead" ?

On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 21:47:45 -0500, Wolf K wrote:

> On 2018-11-13 16:04, Ray_Net wrote:
>> Wolf K wrote on 13-11-18 19:25:

>>> If your recipients are in a List, you can BCC the whole list at once
>>>
>> I think that the OP don't want to turn to a group of recipients, and
>> doesnot have a list as the recipient.
>
> My inference was that he since he wanted to forward a message to a group
> of recipients, he's likely done that and  will be doing it again. If so,
> then creating a list simplifies the BCC.
>
> Best,

The main point of the addon is that it *prevents* you accidentally CCing
a lot of people at once. ISTR you can set it to warn you if, for example,
you include more than 3 people in TO or CC, and asks whether you meant to
use BCC instead.  You can override the warning, but if you didn't mean to
do that - or think better of it - it will change them all to BCC.

It's a great addon. I'm also looking out for a replacement.
--
(Remove any numerics from my email address.)