Web lists-archives.com

Re: Replacement for "Use bcc: Instead" ?

On 2018-11-13 16:04, Ray_Net wrote:
Wolf K wrote on 13-11-18 19:25:
On 2018-11-13 10:52, Mortman wrote:
Has anyone found a replacement for the "Use bcc: Instead" addon?

When sending or forwarding a message with a group of recipients, this automatically can change all the To: addresses to bcc:, thus preventing displaying all the email addresses.

This is one of the most useful addons I've used but is no longer available.

I would greatly appreciate any help you can offer in finding a replacement.

Thank you.

If your recipients are in a List, you can BCC the whole list at once

I think that the OP don't want to turn to a group of recipients, and doesnot have a list as the recipient.

My inference was that he since he wanted to forward a message to a group of recipients, he's likely done that and will be doing it again. If so, then creating a list simplifies the BCC.

Best,

--
Wolf K
kirkwood40.blogspot.com