Web lists-archives.com

Re: Replacement for "Use bcc: Instead" ?

On 13/11/2018 21:03, Ray_Net wrote:
😉 Good Guy 😉 wrote on 13-11-18 18:55:
On 13/11/2018 15:52, Mortman wrote:
Has anyone found a replacement for the "Use bcc: Instead" addon?

When sending or forwarding a message with a group of recipients, this automatically can change all the To: addresses to bcc:, thus preventing displaying all the email addresses.

This is one of the most useful addons I've used but is no longer available.

I would greatly appreciate any help you can offer in finding a replacement.

Thank you.

You don't need an Add-On. You can change anything to bcc by simply using the drop-down list. Enter your addresses in the normal way and then click on the To: text to activate the drop-down list from where you can select bcc or whatever turns you on.

I think that the OP don't want to turn to a BCC not ONE recipent, but ALL.

If all the addresses are in one line then using the drop-down still works. It's a good idea to type in all the 100,000 addresses one by one in one line to keep one busy!!!!!!!!!!! One could outsource this work to Bangalore or Hyderabad. Their charges are pretty reasonable. If you want recommendations then let us know.

--
With over 950 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.