Web lists-archives.com

Re: Replacement for "Use bcc: Instead" ?

🐴 Mr. Ed 🐴 wrote on 13-11-18 18:50:
On 11/13/18 10:52 AM, Mortman wrote:
Has anyone found a replacement for the "Use bcc: Instead" addon?

When sending or forwarding a message with a group of recipients, this automatically can change all the To: addresses to bcc:, thus preventing displaying all the
email addresses.

This is one of the most useful addons I've used but is no longer available.

I would greatly appreciate any help you can offer in finding a replacement.

Thank you.

This still works for SeaMonkey 2.49.4 = Don't know about Thunderbird 60.3.0

this addon is no longer supported in TB 60