Web lists-archives.com

Re: Replacement for "Use bcc: Instead" ?

On 13/11/2018 17:50, 🐴 Mr. Ed 🐴 wrote:
On 11/13/18 10:52 AM, Mortman wrote:
Has anyone found a replacement for the "Use bcc: Instead" addon?

When sending or forwarding a message with a group of recipients, this automatically can change all the To: addresses to bcc:, thus preventing displaying all the
email addresses.

This is one of the most useful addons I've used but is no longer available.

I would greatly appreciate any help you can offer in finding a replacement.

Thank you.

This still works for SeaMonkey 2.49.4 = Don't know about Thunderbird 60.3.0

Reply to All as Cc 1.4 (http://www.clear-code.com/)

Only if you know that language.  It's not as clear as its name suggests.

https://i.imgur.com/3soE0EH.png <https://i.imgur.com/3soE0EH.png>

You guys have to learn to avoid foreign websites distributing software that you might not know anything about and their explanation is in their language. Add-Ons for Mozilla products should always come from Mozilla website. NOT from alien website.

--
With over 950 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.