Web lists-archives.com

Re: Replacement for "Use bcc: Instead" ?

On 13/11/2018 15:52, Mortman wrote:
Has anyone found a replacement for the "Use bcc: Instead" addon?

When sending or forwarding a message with a group of recipients, this automatically can change all the To: addresses to bcc:, thus preventing displaying all the email addresses.

This is one of the most useful addons I've used but is no longer available.

I would greatly appreciate any help you can offer in finding a replacement.

Thank you.

You don't need an Add-On. You can change anything to bcc by simply using the drop-down list. Enter your addresses in the normal way and then click on the To: text to activate the drop-down list from where you can select bcc or whatever turns you on.

--
With over 950 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.