Web lists-archives.com

Re: Google Calendars gone after update to 60.3

On 11/13/18 11:11 AM, Tanstaafl wrote:
Ok, I just decided to see how many of my extensions would die after an
update, and the very first problem I have is with my 2 google calendars.

Lightning is there (ver 6.2.3), Provider for Google Calendar is there
(ver 4.4.2), but my calendars are gone.

I've tried disabling Provider, and then tried resetting/removing
Lightning per the update issues support article here:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/calendar-updates-issues-thunderbird

but to no avail. There is also a minor visual artifact going on, where
the 'Start' column header in the all day events list is kind of flashing
(appears/disappears).

Anyone know anything else I can try?

I haven't tried re-adding the calendars yet, but I'd much prefer to fix
this, because I have a lot of other computers I'll be upgrading, and
would rather find a smooth(er) transition.

Thanks...

I didn't have any trouble, but that was only with 3 computers.

I would try re-adding the calendars and hope you don't see the problem on the other computers.

Could there be an antivirus application involved? I only use Windows Defender on Windows.

--
OS: Ubuntu Linux 18.04LTS - Gnome Desktop