Web lists-archives.com

Re: Extensions in Firefox 64

On 11/10/18 10:09 AM, Balaco ocalaB wrote:
Em 09-11-2018 14:16, WaltS48 escreveu:
The Add-0ns Manager gets a facelift and other improvements.

<https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2018/11/08/extensions-in-firefox-64/>

And Firefox ESR 52 still works perfectly fine in everything I use... >,<

I'm happy for you.

Meanwhile I'm enjoying the ability to multi-select tabs and close, move send to a device and other actions, content blocking, block autoplay of sound on websites, security updates and more using Firefox Nightly 65.0a1.

Not too fond of the new look of Add-ons Manager, but how often does one go there. It is nice to have links to Add-ons Support and Preferences in the page. Preferences has a link to Extensions & Themes and Nightly Support.

--
OS: Ubuntu Linux 18.04LTS - Gnome Desktop