Web lists-archives.com

Re: Thunderbird and Theme Font & Size Changer Extension

On 10/10/2018 22:22, EnDeeGee wrote:

Looks like Version: 38.9.4a1 (2018-07-28) is working good for me too.
Mucho Gracias, I think I will dump Thunderbird for good.

There are some people who won't use old versions of Thunderbird because it is "not secure" and opt for using another "not secure" clone app of thunderbird to replace genuine Thunderbird!!!.

There you have moronic users in these newsgroups.

--
With over 950 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.