Web lists-archives.com

Re: Thunderbird and Theme Font & Size Changer Extension

On 10/10/18 4:19 PM, FredW wrote:
On Wed, 10 Oct 2018 14:39:34 -0400, EnDeeGee <invalid@invalid.invalid>
wrote:
On 10-Oct.-2018 14:12, David E. Ross wrote:
Starting with Thunderbird 60.0, my modified Theme Font & Size Changer
extension -- tweaked to prevent automatic expiration -- no longer works.

I have stopped updating Thunderbird beyond version 52.9.1 because
version 60.0 broke too many Thunderbird extensions that I really use.
Those extensions remain broken even if I disable strict compatibility.
Thus, I have no interest in making the Theme Font & Size Changer
extension compatible with Thunderbird 60.0 or later versions.

Sometimes I feel like going back to 64bit Fossa Mail even if it's not
supported anymore. At least all my extensions are working.

There are newer versions of Fossamail

There are newer versions of Theme Font & Size Changer, like version 64.4 by Bzzz.

<https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-US/thunderbird/addon/theme-font-size-changer-fixed/>

Not needed for my Linux because I can adjust fonts using Tweaks.

--
OS: Ubuntu Linux 18.04LTS - Gnome Desktop