Web lists-archives.com

Re: Thunderbird and Theme Font & Size Changer Extension

On 10/10/2018 05:21 PM, Big Al wrote:
On 10/10/2018 05:01 PM, EnDeeGee wrote:
On 10-Oct-2018 16:19, FredW wrote:
On Wed, 10 Oct 2018 14:39:34 -0400, EnDeeGee <invalid@invalid.invalid>
wrote:
On 10-Oct.-2018 14:12, David E. Ross wrote:
Starting with Thunderbird 60.0, my modified Theme Font & Size Changer
extension -- tweaked to prevent automatic expiration -- no longer works.

I have stopped updating Thunderbird beyond version 52.9.1 because
version 60.0 broke too many Thunderbird extensions that I really use.
Those extensions remain broken even if I disable strict compatibility.
Thus, I have no interest in making the Theme Font & Size Changer
extension compatible with Thunderbird 60.0 or later versions.

Sometimes I feel like going back to 64bit Fossa Mail even if it's not
supported anymore. At least all my extensions are working.

There are newer versions of Fossamail

1. Palemoon forums - FossaMail area
   - Download locations
   https://forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=15761

2. Unofficial/unpublished private builds:
   ftp://archive.palemoon.org/fossamail/unpublished/

3. fossamail 38.9.4a1 - 28.07.2018
   ftp://archive.palemoon.org/fossamail/unpublished/38.9.4a1/

[I use the latest private version, no problems]

---

[COMPLETED!] Collection effort for a Mail&News
https://forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=20357
- revival of Fossamail in progress

Thanks I'll look into it.
Sure looks a lot like thunderbird [g].   Does it take themes?  I don't seem to see anything in the preferences.
Al
Duh! Same place as TB. I saw the edit->preferences on the menubar and just never saw the hamburger menu on the right.
Al