Web lists-archives.com

Re: Thunderbird and Theme Font & Size Changer Extension

On 10-Oct.-2018 14:12, David E. Ross wrote:
Starting with Thunderbird 60.0, my modified Theme Font & Size Changer
extension -- tweaked to prevent automatic expiration -- no longer works.

I have stopped updating Thunderbird beyond version 52.9.1 because
version 60.0 broke too many Thunderbird extensions that I really use.
Those extensions remain broken even if I disable strict compatibility.
Thus, I have no interest in making the Theme Font & Size Changer
extension compatible with Thunderbird 60.0 or later versions.

I earlier posted this statement in mozilla.support.thunderbird, in the
thread with the subject "Theme Font & Size Changer for Thunderbird".
However, it appears that the moderator for that newsgroup chose to block
my message.

Sometimes I feel like going back to 64bit Fossa Mail even if it's not supported anymore. At least all my extensions are working.