Web lists-archives.com

Thunderbird and Theme Font & Size Changer Extension

Starting with Thunderbird 60.0, my modified Theme Font & Size Changer
extension -- tweaked to prevent automatic expiration -- no longer works.

I have stopped updating Thunderbird beyond version 52.9.1 because
version 60.0 broke too many Thunderbird extensions that I really use.
Those extensions remain broken even if I disable strict compatibility.
Thus, I have no interest in making the Theme Font & Size Changer
extension compatible with Thunderbird 60.0 or later versions.

I earlier posted this statement in mozilla.support.thunderbird, in the
thread with the subject "Theme Font & Size Changer for Thunderbird".
However, it appears that the moderator for that newsgroup chose to block
my message.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com>

Too often, Twitter is a source of verbal vomit.  Examples include Donald
Trump, Roseanne Barr, and Elon Musk.