Web lists-archives.com

Re: OT: Redstone 1809 update.

On 03-Oct.-2018 11:30, Luis wrote:
rebro wrote:
Am 03.10.2018 um 17:08 schrieb Luis:
rebro wrote:
Am 03.10.2018 um 04:39 schrieb Luis:
My W10 suddenly started updating to Redstone 1809.Fortunately a rollback is available, but I doubt you can get rid of the new spyware included.

Brace up! There are ways of cleaning up, slimming down, and modifying new versions of Win 10.  :-D
Forgot to label the sub as OT:
Redstone: Not big deal. The Clipboard is nothing special. I prefer Ditto that round circles around the Windows' Clipboard. Other than that I see nothing spectacular. According to the time it takes to update I have no doubt that the hidden code is the important "improvement" for M$ of course.
You're right the task for the following weeks is cleaning up.
I do use O&O ShutUp10 and SpyBot AntiBeacon to take care of all the M$ nuisances but I'm sure those apps will need an update.

And re the removal of unwanted Windows (and third party) Apps don't forget IObit Uninstaller.
The problem with IObit (free) is that I'm "allergic" to anything coming from Cnet :)

https://www.iobit.com/en/advanceduninstaller.php