Web lists-archives.com

Re: OT: Redstone 1809 update.

Am 03.10.2018 um 17:08 schrieb Luis:
rebro wrote:
Am 03.10.2018 um 04:39 schrieb Luis:
My W10 suddenly started updating to Redstone 1809.Fortunately a rollback is available, but I doubt you can get rid of the new spyware included.

Brace up! There are ways of cleaning up, slimming down, and modifying new versions of Win 10.  :-D
Forgot to label the sub as OT:
Redstone: Not big deal. The Clipboard is nothing special. I prefer Ditto that round circles around the Windows' Clipboard. Other than that I see nothing spectacular. According to the time it takes to update I have no doubt that the hidden code is the important "improvement" for M$ of course.
You're right the task for the following weeks is cleaning up.
I do use O&O ShutUp10 and SpyBot AntiBeacon to take care of all the M$ nuisances but I'm sure those apps will need an update.

And re the removal of unwanted Windows (and third party) Apps don't forget IObit Uninstaller.