Web lists-archives.com

Re: TB/FF Weirdness

On 09/24/2018 11:43 AM, Balaco ocalaB wrote:
Em 24-09-2018 01:14, The Real Bev escreveu:
I worry about Android apps doing the same thing, but I don't have any
control so there's no point in worrying.  Even so...

root...

*I* am root on my computer, but I don't feel at all comfy messing around with my phone beyond installing stuff from .apk files and using whatever facilities are provided by the apps I use.. We tried to root something maybe 5 years ago and ended up being sorry.

--
Cheers, Bev
   Some people are like Slinkies... Not really good for