Web lists-archives.com

Re: TB/FF Weirdness

Em 23-09-2018 17:46, The Real Bev escreveu:
> On 09/23/2018 01:09 PM, Balaco ocalaB wrote:
>> Em 23-09-2018 15:31, The Real Bev escreveu:
>>> Yesterday I changed the name of the link in /usr/bin from 'firefox' to
>>> '52ESRfirefox'.  It pointed at the same place, which is NOT the version
>>> of firefox I'm using.
>>>
>>> This morning I was unable to click on a link in Thunderbird and have it
>>> open in my browser even thought FF62 was open.  Restarted everything,
>>> rebooted, no change.  Changed the link's name back to 'firefox' and
>>> everything is normal now -- links open in FF62, the one that I'm
>>> actually using, even though the version in the link is different.
>>>
>>> WTF?
>>>

>> This will be very welcome and much probably solved in linuxquestions.org
>
> I admire LQ's purpose but find it a real pain to use.  I'll give it a
> try, but without much hope.

I love to use LQ. A simple site. No imposed javascript. Just what we
need on screen. And the usual features a forum have, and a few more
(like rating posts as useful). People there know a lot of things, and
the fora are read by a bunch of experts in several things. I like there.
A lot.

--
=
       quem você é?