Web lists-archives.com

TB/FF Weirdness

Yesterday I changed the name of the link in /usr/bin from 'firefox' to '52ESRfirefox'. It pointed at the same place, which is NOT the version of firefox I'm using.

This morning I was unable to click on a link in Thunderbird and have it open in my browser even thought FF62 was open. Restarted everything, rebooted, no change. Changed the link's name back to 'firefox' and everything is normal now -- links open in FF62, the one that I'm actually using, even though the version in the link is different.

WTF?

--
Cheers, Bev
    Some people are like Slinkies... Not really good for