Web lists-archives.com

Re: [OT] Re: Word of Warning !

On 9/21/18 4:23 PM, 😉 Good Guy 😉 wrote:
On 21/09/2018 20:33, FredW wrote:
Thank you for your answer on behalf of Chris Ilias, but this does not
show what is a " personal attack"  according to Mozilla.
Did you find it?

What exactly did you say in your post?  Even if you didn't attack the OP or anybody here, any swear word is deemed to be violation of TOS.  You have to be whiter than white on those two newsgroups.  I don't know anything about other moderated newsgroups but the rules must be almost the same.  You can't use f*** word on them.

What we need is to ban those two Indians posting  sex links here. Everyday I see two posts from them using different nyms/eMail address so we can't filter them.  I know they are indians because I was reporting them to their ISPs but they can't do anything because these CELL phones they are using are not registered.  They are just "Pay As you Go" type and as long as ISPs are getting their money, they are not bothered.

What sex links?

You don't know how to filter on words in a subject or are you just interested in posts on the newsgroups with women, sex, girls, preteen, and nude in the Subject line.

Tip: Use, Match any of the following > Subject > Contains, and create one filter for just the newsgroup server. Works for me.

RAM: 8 GiB
Graphics: GeForce GT 630/PCIe/SSE2
OS: Ubuntu Linux 18.04LTS - Gnome Desktop