Web lists-archives.com

Re: Re-arranging TB

Am 20.09.2018 um 18:11 schrieb Balaco ocalaB:
Em 19-09-2018 18:38, Christian Riechers escreveu:
On 9/19/18 11:10 PM, WaltS48 wrote:
On 9/19/18 1:50 PM, rebro wrote:
I still miss the extension "Manually Sort Folders".
Is there any extension resp. workaround that could substitute this
once useful app?

What's wrong with version 1.1.1 that is supposed to work with TB
versions 45 - 63?

It doesn't work.
The author just bumped up the compatibility version number, but didn't
bother to fix the underlying problem(s).

So change to version 45.something! I have "manually sort folders"
extension, and I sort the accounts in it today! I will *not* ever update
Thunderbird here without testing that everything I use is compatible or
available in a newer version.

Though I ardently wish I could sort my accounts (whose arrangements are pretty chaotic by now and considerably differ from account to account) as in the olden days, I am not sure whether this one item is worth abandoning the improvements that have been achieved meanwhile.