Web lists-archives.com

Re: Re-arranging TB

On 9/19/18 5:38 PM, Christian Riechers wrote:
On 9/19/18 11:10 PM, WaltS48 wrote:
On 9/19/18 1:50 PM, rebro wrote:
I still miss the extension "Manually Sort Folders".
Is there any extension resp. workaround that could substitute this
once useful app?

What's wrong with version 1.1.1 that is supposed to work with TB
versions 45 - 63?

It doesn't work.
The author just bumped up the compatibility version number, but didn't
bother to fix the underlying problem(s).

I see. :(

Another one I've never had the need to use.

I have to be doing something wrong. I only used Lightning, until I decided to add a Google email account, then added Provider for Google Calendar to use the calendar on my Android phone. The only other extension I have is Compact Header. Not sure why.

RAM: 8 GiB
Graphics: GeForce GT 630/PCIe/SSE2
OS: Ubuntu Linux 18.04LTS - Gnome Desktop