Web lists-archives.com

Re: Really, Firefox Reality 1.0 is out! Really.

On 9/19/18 3:17 AM, WaltS48 wrote:

On 9/18/18 2:16 PM, Sailfish wrote:
My bloviated meandering follows what WaltS48 graced us with on 9/18/2018 7:25 AM:
It's not April 1st.

<https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2018/09/18/firefox-reality-now-available/>

Grab those headsets and immerse yourself.

I'll stop browsing when every site requires a VR headset.

Agreed. I've spent time on VR immersive gaming sets and after the WOW! factor soon wore off, I've always preferred going back to regular ol' non-VR games. Same held true with 3D TVs back a decade or so ago.

However, I fully admit, this may be a generational issue since I also never thought CDs would replace albums ... until they did. And now?

"I don't know the CD?" :-)

Vinyl albums are making a comeback.

Anyone want to buy my collection of over 1000 collected since the late 1950s? Only $20,000 for the whole lot. Elvis, Beatles, Stones and more.

Then there are a couple hundred CDs and a couple hundred cassettes. Sorry, no 8-tracks. They can go for a buck each.

Only $20,000??? What a bargain :) Seriously, you're not gonna get that, not when advertised like this (Elvis, Beatles, Stones and more).
Visit discogs, look up some of your records and make an educated guess.