Web lists-archives.com

Re: Really, Firefox Reality 1.0 is out! Really.

My bloviated meandering follows what WaltS48 graced us with on 9/18/2018 7:25 AM:
It's not April 1st.

<https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2018/09/18/firefox-reality-now-available/>

Grab those headsets and immerse yourself.

I'll stop browsing when every site requires a VR headset.

Agreed. I've spent time on VR immersive gaming sets and after the WOW! factor soon wore off, I've always preferred going back to regular ol' non-VR games. Same held true with 3D TVs back a decade or so ago.

However, I fully admit, this may be a generational issue since I also never thought CDs would replace albums ... until they did. And now?

"I don't know the CD?" :-)

--
Sailfish