Web lists-archives.com

learning spanish

"If it hadn't been for your course I probably wouldn´t have been able to meet my future wife."

First of all I want to say thank you for creating Synergy Spanish. It has been a tremendous learning experience for me. You make the whole thing so easy.

I am getting married next week to the love of my life. My fiancée is Mexican and doesn't speak English. If it hadn't been for your course giving me the ability to understand and speak conversational Spanish fast, I probably would not have been able to meet my future wife.

Kyle Crawford - San Felipe Marina Resort, Mexico

Karl's version of Parkinson's Law:  Work expands to exceed the time alloted it.

Fedora20
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0 SeaMonkey/2.49.4
Build identifier: 20180711183816

ps. family: https://vinkesteijn.com