Web lists-archives.com

Re: OT: GNU Icecat

My bloviated meandering follows what Balaco ocalaB graced us with on
9/9/2018 9:40 AM:

GNU IceCat developers dropped support for macOS, and Windows, after
version 38.8.0 in 2016: "Note that building binary packages for
Windows and macOS currently requires non-free software, so we no
longer distribute binary releases for those platforms."

The address here is not in GNU simply because that mirror was given to me, and I kept it.

Conclusion: use Debian, then!

I'm too wedded to Windows (acquires software) to change to another OS;
although, I do have VirtualBox and may give it a try at some point.

--
Sailfish