Web lists-archives.com

OT: GNU Icecat

My bloviated meandering follows what Balaco ocalaB graced us with on 9/8/2018 5:07 PM:

Not to grab your thread, but GNU Icecat may be an interesting browser I will try anytime.

Looking at its home page, it mentions that it is built from a Firefox base with some modifications. I didn't see any commitment from them that they will maintain XUL/XPCOM architecture that is needed to support the previous add-ons. Is that your understanding?

Also, it's not supported on Windows and I very seldom use my smartphone as a browser (fat fingers, farsighted, &c.)

--
Sailfish