Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox 6.0.2esr

Em 05-09-2018 12:32, Sailfish escreveu:
After inattentively installing the subject ESR update only to see all my
legacy add-ons disabled, I reinstalled the previous Firefox 52.9.0esr
and immediately Options>Advanced>Update to "Never check for updates (not
recommended: security risk)"

+100

I know that FF 60+ are like that. I will simply stick with 52 ESR - and probably change to Basilisk or another fork in the future.

Not to grab your thread, but GNU Icecat may be an interesting browser I will try anytime.

(:

--
=
       quem você é?