Web lists-archives.com

Re: Is anyone watching the general-owner mailbox (and has anyone else received email from Avas Flowers)?

On 07/09/2018 04:05, 😉 Good Guy 😉 wrote:
> On 07/09/2018 02:48, Mark Rousell wrote:
>> Looks like this is finally fixed. They've been removed from the mail
>> list.
>>
>> Thanks for Dave Miller for his help on this.
>>

> Are you talking about those flowers thing?  If so, we won't know about
> them because they don't appear in NNTP via Thunderbird.  It might have
> been a forum problem.  I have not seen a single one in these
> newsgroups.  The only one I saw was when Walt posted a Google link.

As I explained, the problem was that they were emailing requests to be
unsubscribed to some individual group members; they were *not* emailing
the group itself (except for the single post that WaltS48 found from
January) so most list/group members would not have seen their emails.
Only those members whom they chose to email would have seen them. It was
nothing to do with any forums.

Anyway, the problem is now solved.

--
Mark Rousell