Web lists-archives.com

Re: Is anyone watching the general-owner mailbox (and has anyone else received email from Avas Flowers)?

On 07/09/2018 02:48, Mark Rousell wrote:
Looks like this is finally fixed. They've been removed from the mail list.

Thanks for Dave Miller for his help on this.

Are you talking about those flowers thing? If so, we won't know about them because they don't appear in NNTP via Thunderbird. It might have been a forum problem. I have not seen a single one in these newsgroups. The only one I saw was when Walt posted a Google link.

--
With over 950 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.