Web lists-archives.com

Re: Is anyone watching the general-owner mailbox (and has anyone else received email from Avas Flowers)?

On 03/09/2018 21:26, 😉 Good Guy 😉 wrote:
> On 03/09/2018 21:15, Mark Rousell wrote:
>> The post of theirs you link to only proves that they were receiving
>> messages from the list and that their CRM system sent out an auto-reply.
>> It does NOT show that they knowingly or willingly signed up to the list.
>
> Of course it proves that they had an account.  Lists won't post
> anything unless you are registered.  Even if you are just replying to
> something like  "AutoResponder".

Yes, clearly they were and are signed up with an account (as I've said
more than once) because they are receiving emails from the list but that
still doesn't tell us how they got signed up or on what address at present.

Back in January they were signed up with the From address on the post of
theirs you linked to (I have the post in my local archive and have the
address) but that doesn't mean they are still subscribed on that address.

As I said, the matter is now in hand with the person who can take the
necessary action

We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

--
Mark Rousell