Web lists-archives.com

Re: Is anyone watching the general-owner mailbox (and has anyone else received email from Avas Flowers)?

On 03/09/2018 21:15, Mark Rousell wrote:
The post of theirs you link to only proves that they were receiving
messages from the list and that their CRM system sent out an auto-reply.
It does NOT show that they knowingly or willingly signed up to the list.

Of course it proves that they had an account. Lists won't post anything unless you are registered. Even if you are just replying to something like "AutoResponder".

All Tech companies are going for Forum based Customer Support because they can control what is posted and by whom. Anonymous posting is gone for ever. We are fortunate that we have NNTP for Mozilla Products but these are not going to last indefinitely.

It would seem that they got on the list somehow but they don't know how
or (so far) with what subscribed address. This is why they can't
unsubscribe themselves using the web interface. As I mentioned, this is
now in hand and investigations are under way to find out the address
they are subscribed with.

--
With over 950 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.