Web lists-archives.com

Re: Is anyone watching the general-owner mailbox (and has anyone else received email from Avas Flowers)?

On 03/09/2018 15:53, Brian wrote:
I'm only reporting what they told me in the exchange I had with them.
They were most emphatic about not having signed up. Possibly a
previous employee is to blame?

Perhaps you can send them this link to unsubscribe:

<https://lists.mozilla.org/options/general>

I don't have their contact eMail so you can do it and save us the hassle to filter their spam. you said you had a contact with them in the past so please do it.

--
With over 950 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.