Web lists-archives.com

Re: Is anyone watching the general-owner mailbox (and has anyone else received email from Avas Flowers)?

On 09/03/2018 10:34 AM, WaltS48 wrote:
> On 9/3/18 10:20 AM, Brian wrote:

>>> There should be, but they should have also bookmarked the web page
>>> where they signed up.
>>>

>> In the exchanges I had with Avas Flowers, they were adamant that they
>> did NOT sign up for the lists, they just suddenly began receiving the
>> posts.
>>

> Why do they have a post in this group dated Jan 3rd if they didn't
> sign up?
>
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mozilla.general/zlrJ0-ZBLPk/PmrsR8U_AgAJ>

I'm only reporting what they told me in the exchange I had with them.
They were most emphatic about not having signed up. Possibly a
previous employee is to blame?

If they've been signed up continuously since Jan 3rd, then they do
seem to have taken an extraordinarily long time to start complaining
about it!

Brian.