Web lists-archives.com

Re: Is anyone watching the general-owner mailbox (and has anyone else received email from Avas Flowers)?

On 9/3/18 10:20 AM, Brian wrote:
On 09/03/2018 10:04 AM, WaltS48 wrote:
On 9/3/18 4:49 AM, Daniel wrote:
Mark Rousell wrote on 3/09/2018 12:05 AM:
I've been receiving emails from a company called Avas Flowers who, it
would seem, cannot remove themselves from the
general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
list. Has anyone else received emails from them? (I told them how to
unsubscribe themselves but they tell me that they were unable to do
this
successfully).

I've tried to contact the list owner via
general-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
but have received no response. Who is supposed to be watching the
mailbox?

Someone somewhere must be able to remove incorrectly subscribed
members
from the list.

Although this list/group is not moderated, I have emailed Chris
Ilias in
case he knows who should be tending the general-owner mailbox.

I don't do the list, I do NNTP instead, but I thought there were
instructions at the bottom of each list e-mail explaining how to
un-subscribe from the lists.

There should be, but they should have also bookmarked the web page
where they signed up.

In the exchanges I had with Avas Flowers, they were adamant that they
did NOT sign up for the lists, they just suddenly began receiving the
posts.

Why do they have a post in this group dated Jan 3rd if they didn't sign up?

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mozilla.general/zlrJ0-ZBLPk/PmrsR8U_AgAJ>

RAM: 8 GiB
Graphics: GeForce GT 630/PCIe/SSE2
OS: Ubuntu Linux 18.04LTS - Gnome Desktop