Web lists-archives.com

Re: Is anyone watching the general-owner mailbox (and has anyone else received email from Avas Flowers)?

On 9/3/18 4:49 AM, Daniel wrote:
Mark Rousell wrote on 3/09/2018 12:05 AM:
I've been receiving emails from a company called Avas Flowers who, it
would seem, cannot remove themselves from the general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
list. Has anyone else received emails from them? (I told them how to
unsubscribe themselves but they tell me that they were unable to do this
successfully).

but have received no response. Who is supposed to be watching the mailbox?

Someone somewhere must be able to remove incorrectly subscribed members
from the list.

Although this list/group is not moderated, I have emailed Chris Ilias in
case he knows who should be tending the general-owner mailbox.

I don't do the list, I do NNTP instead, but I thought there were instructions at the bottom of each list e-mail explaining how to un-subscribe from the lists.

There should be, but they should have also bookmarked the web page where they signed up.

I'm subscribed to four Mozilla mailing lists. Each one has a "member options login page" where you can enter your email address and password, click the Unsubscribe button and, "By clicking on the Unsubscribe button, a confirmation message will be emailed to you. This message will have a link that you should click on to complete the removal process (you can also confirm by email; see the instructions in the confirmation message)."

RAM: 8 GiB
Graphics: GeForce GT 630/PCIe/SSE2
OS: Ubuntu Linux 18.04LTS - Gnome Desktop