Web lists-archives.com

Re: Is anyone watching the general-owner mailbox (and has anyone else received email from Avas Flowers)?

On 02/09/2018 20:20, David E. Ross wrote:
> Contact their hosting service, determined through WhoIs.  Report them as
> spamming a technical distribution list.

(a) They are not sending to the list at all.
(b) They are emailing some list members directly and (annoying though it
is) it's not spam by any reasonable definition.
(c) They appear to be confused.
(d) And, right now, they could not unreasonably claim that the list is
spamming them. (They'd be incorrect but I could understand why they
might see it this way).

So I won't be telling their hosting service that they are spamming
because they're not. They simply need to be removed from the list and
they do seem to be able to do it themselves.

--
Mark Rousell