Web lists-archives.com

Re: Is anyone watching the general-owner mailbox (and has anyone else received email from Avas Flowers)?

On 9/2/2018 12:01 PM, Mark Rousell wrote:
> On 02/09/2018 19:48, Brian wrote:
>> Yes, I received a response from them about a posting I made. They
>> seemed to get quite annoyed when I told them that I had no power to
>> remove them. No doubt I'll be getting another reply from them because
>> of this posting...
>
> I'm glad it's not just me who is receiving them.
>
> I'm tempted to ask to speak to their IT support so that I can engage in
> a more technically proficient conversation but I really don't want to do
> that unless I can actually do something practical from this end, and
> that's a job for whoever is the list owner.
>
> Hopefully someone will respond to the bug I posted on
> bugzilla.mozilla.org and it will be sorted something out.

When you cite a bug in bugzilla.mozilla.org, please at least give us the
bug number.  Preferably, also give us the link to the bug report.  I
tried searching for your bug report, but I could not find it.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com>

Too often, Twitter is a source of verbal vomit.  Examples include Donald
Trump, Roseanne Barr, and Elon Musk.