Web lists-archives.com

Re: Is anyone watching the general-owner mailbox (and has anyone else received email from Avas Flowers)?

On 9/2/2018 7:05 AM, Mark Rousell wrote:
> I've been receiving emails from a company called Avas Flowers who, it
> would seem, cannot remove themselves from the general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> list. Has anyone else received emails from them? (I told them how to
> unsubscribe themselves but they tell me that they were unable to do this
> successfully).

> but have received no response. Who is supposed to be watching the mailbox?
>
> Someone somewhere must be able to remove incorrectly subscribed members
> from the list.
>
> Although this list/group is not moderated, I have emailed Chris Ilias in
> case he knows who should be tending the general-owner mailbox.

Contact their hosting service, determined through WhoIs.  Report them as
spamming a technical distribution list.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com>

Too often, Twitter is a source of verbal vomit.  Examples include Donald
Trump, Roseanne Barr, and Elon Musk.