Web lists-archives.com

Re: Is anyone watching the general-owner mailbox (and has anyone else received email from Avas Flowers)?

On 02/09/2018 19:48, Brian wrote:
> Yes, I received a response from them about a posting I made. They
> seemed to get quite annoyed when I told them that I had no power to
> remove them. No doubt I'll be getting another reply from them because
> of this posting...

I'm glad it's not just me who is receiving them.

I'm tempted to ask to speak to their IT support so that I can engage in
a more technically proficient conversation but I really don't want to do
that unless I can actually do something practical from this end, and
that's a job for whoever is the list owner.

Hopefully someone will respond to the bug I posted on
bugzilla.mozilla.org and it will be sorted something out.

--
Mark Rousell