Web lists-archives.com

Re: Is anyone watching the general-owner mailbox (and has anyone else received email from Avas Flowers)?

On 09/02/2018 10:05 AM, Mark Rousell wrote:
> I've been receiving emails from a company called Avas Flowers who, it
> would seem, cannot remove themselves from the general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> list. Has anyone else received emails from them? (I told them how to
> unsubscribe themselves but they tell me that they were unable to do this
> successfully).

Yes, I received a response from them about a posting I made. They
seemed to get quite annoyed when I told them that I had no power to
remove them. No doubt I'll be getting another reply from them because
of this posting...

Brian.