Web lists-archives.com

Is anyone watching the general-owner mailbox (and has anyone else received email from Avas Flowers)?

I've been receiving emails from a company called Avas Flowers who, it
would seem, cannot remove themselves from the general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
list. Has anyone else received emails from them? (I told them how to
unsubscribe themselves but they tell me that they were unable to do this
successfully).

but have received no response. Who is supposed to be watching the mailbox?

Someone somewhere must be able to remove incorrectly subscribed members
from the list.

Although this list/group is not moderated, I have emailed Chris Ilias in
case he knows who should be tending the general-owner mailbox.

--
Mark Rousell