Re: Trusted Recursive Resolver
- Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2018 09:04:09 -0700
- From: Sailfish <NIXCAPSsailfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Trusted Recursive Resolver
My bloviated meandering follows what WaltS48 graced us with on 8/29/2018 6:31 AM:
It appears it will be opt-in for now but the wording was such as to not make that a hard commitment. To which I posit, "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"On 8/6/18 10:52 AM, Caver1 wrote:I don't know in which release Mozilla is planning to have Trusted Recursive Resolver or even if it is a given.Maybe it is in a nightly now. I don't know as I don't run nightlies.My question is is Mozilla going to let a user disable Trusted Recursive Resolver?The experiment is over.https://blog.nightly.mozilla.org/2018/08/28/firefox-nightly-secure-dns-experimental-results/ My Nightly 63.0a1 has a new setting in preferences, under Network Settings in the General tab, to enable or disable DNS over HTTPS and a field to enter a URL for a trusted DoH cloud based service.
-- Sailfish Rare Mozilla Stuff: http://tinyurl.com/z86x3sg _______________________________________________ general mailing list general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/general
- Prev by Date: Re: Trusted Recursive Resolver
- Next by Date: Rinaldi, I think Adams knows you.
- Previous by thread: Re: Trusted Recursive Resolver
- Next by thread: LA PUTTANA FEDERICA FUMAGALLI (CON BIOGRAFIA DI TIPICA TROIA DI ESTREMA DESTRA) NON E' FIDANZATA DEL RICCHIONE, MEGA PRENDI CAZZI IN CULO: LUIGI BERLUSCONI! ! LA FIDANZATA DEL SEMPRE SBORRATO DENTRO L'ANO, LUIGI BERLUSCONI, E' UN MASSONE MAFIOSO ....