Web lists-archives.com

Re: Trusted Recursive Resolver

On 8/6/18 10:52 AM, Caver1 wrote:
I don't know in which release Mozilla is planning to have Trusted Recursive Resolver or even if it is a given.
Maybe it is in a nightly now. I don't know as I don't run nightlies.
My question is is Mozilla going to let a user disable Trusted Recursive Resolver?

The experiment is over.

https://blog.nightly.mozilla.org/2018/08/28/firefox-nightly-secure-dns-experimental-results/

My Nightly 63.0a1 has a new setting in preferences, under Network Settings in the General tab, to enable or disable DNS over HTTPS and a field to enter a URL for a trusted DoH cloud based service.

RAM: 8 GiB
Graphics: GeForce GT 630/PCIe/SSE2
OS: Ubuntu Linux 18.04LTS - Gnome Desktop