Web lists-archives.com

Re: Still Unable to Install Thunderbird 60.0

Em 26-08-2018 16:26, s|b escreveu:
On Wed, 22 Aug 2018 20:06:28 -0300, Balaco ocalaB wrote:

LOL... move away for Mozilla. Or away from Windows [any], at most. I
have a few problems with Thunderbird and Firefox in Debian, but they are
not even close to the extreme situation you report for the version I
will never use of TB.

Very helpful...

I wrote something wrong: "move away for Mozilla" should have been "move away from Mozilla". But some of us may still have understood that.

And I am a bit lost too. I use Mozilla software since several years ago, and I do not know what can be the best paths to stop using them.

--
=
       quem você é?

  2.a. Você pode fazê-lo aqui: