Web lists-archives.com

Re: Color Coding

On 8/25/2018 11:35 PM, 😉 Good Guy 😉 wrote:

OK changed it.  Now I'll work on the Menus and MDI so that all the functions like Add, Delete, Search etc are in the Menu and the appropriate Form opens when the user selects something.

Yes the colours and buttons will all be the same on every form that opens including the Menu items.  I am developing a Tax & Accounting Software for a client.  The deadline is end September and we also need to get approval from our Tax authorities to distribute the software. Approval takes about 13 weeks!!!

https://i.imgur.com/IX6TcCb.png <https://i.imgur.com/IX6TcCb.png>