Web lists-archives.com

Re: Color Coding

On 23/08/2018 00:59, 😉 Good Guy 😉 wrote:
> On 22/08/2018 01:36, Mark Rousell wrote:
>> On 22/08/2018 01:33, Mark Rousell wrote:
>> [stuff]
>>
>> Woohoo, the posting delay has gone away. Thank you to anyone who fettled
>> the mail software.
>>

> There was no posting delay in this particular NG.  It is only the
> Firefox and Thunderbird newsgroups had some problems but they have
> been fixed.
>
> You might know that those two newsgroups are moderated so some posters
> here have their posts  delayed by up to 12 hours depending on the
> time-zone and when ChrisI logs-in.

(a) In fact there certainly was a mail posting delay on this group,
mozilla.general. The following recent messages of mine to this group
were delayed:

    (1)
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mozilla.general/EgxWP-QTvCs/jYond9WVCQAJ
    9th August, delayed about 6 hours
    (2)
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mozilla.general/EgxWP-QTvCs/exwWtQkmCgAJ
    10th August, delayed about 10.5 hours
    (3)
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mozilla.general/EgxWP-QTvCs/mObBB5dfCgAJ
    11th August, delayed about 7.5 hours
    (4)
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mozilla.general/EgxWP-QTvCs/Nii0hIRMCQAJ
    13th August, delayed about 9 hours
    (5)
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mozilla.general/EgxWP-QTvCs/V0Y6y2pICwAJ
    13th August, delayed about 8 hours

I also had one message to m.support.thunderbird on 15th August delayed
by 9 hours.

(N.B. I read and post to all the mozilla.* groups, including this one,
as mail lists.)

(b) I emailed Chris Ilias (on 17th August) to enquire as to whether
there was a technical problems or if my posts were being delayed by
moderation and he confirmed that none of my messages had gone through
the moderator queue (and that m.general is not moderated) and that I was
probably experiencing a server issue.

Hence my message of thanks to whoever it was who fixed the issue on the
server.

--
Mark Rousell