Web lists-archives.com

Re: Color Coding

On 21/08/2018 21:33, 😉 Good Guy 😉 wrote:

> Do you think the colour coding in this Windows APP (yet to be
> released) is a step forward in the right direction? Just trying to do
> something different from the Windows colours we have used since 2001!!!
>

> https://i.imgur.com/L9biHMU.png <https://i.imgur.com/L9biHMU.png>

Agghhh!

However, if, unlikely though I expect it is, that was to go into
production then I am certain that users would get used to it. In
particular, they would get used to the button colours and see the
colours rather than the text. If you later changed the colours you'd
have loads of complaints!

--
Mark Rousell